Friday, March 26, 2010

How Do You Enhance Your Wellbeing?



QUESTION OF THE WEEK
HOW DO YOU ENHANCE YOUR WELL BEING?

I am interested in what you have to say.  Let me know how you enhance your well being.  Is it with new exercise?  Is it a day at the spa?  Spending time with friends?  How about getting in the kitchen and trying a new healthy recipe?  I would love to hear your ideas and pass them onto others.

Being open to try new things is what keeps life interesting and motivates.
For me it's finding a new bike trail with my husband, driving to a new destination and visiting a town I've never been to before.  I love things off the beaten path.  A great conversation with my girlfriends.  Reading a self-indulgent book.  Discovering and learning something I didn't know about yesterday gets my creative juices flowing.  These things bring a smile to my face, get my heart racing with excitement and fill my days with adventure.  I'm a better person for having tried these things and rejuvenated. I look forward to a new day.

So, let me know.  Give me some advice.  Your ideas may give someone the change they're looking for and enhance not only their well being but their life.


2 comments: