Friday, March 12, 2010

Keeping It Off -- No Excuse Exercising

Clicking on these links will bring you to a great website called "Exercise TV." Planning my exercise for the day is key to keeping it off. I don't pencil it in on my calendar. For me to make maintaining my weight a reality exercise is a given. Today, rain has set in on Michigan. Although I enjoyed the weather and being outside yesterday my back up plan is to put in a DVD and workout in my basement. My tiny corner includes everything I need. This site is great if you are traveling and have a laptop or you are pressed for time. Sometimes when I am bored I start one of these videos to get in a few more minutes of exercise rather than running to my fridge or pantry to search for food.  I know in the long run the food won't make me happy. These videos are quick and simple and portable. You also have the chance to purchase favorites. Feeling energized before and during my day keeps me going and staying on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment